Djeco Pomea Baby Doll - Flora
Meet baby Flora! With her beautiful brown eyes and her chic, summer outfit, baby Flora is a doll for children aged 18 months and over. She is light and measures 32 cm long, which is perfect for small arms to hold. Her supple body is printed with a pretty bodysuit and allows her to be positioned like a real baby. Her face, arms and legs are made of very soft vinyl, pleasant to the touch. With her sleepy eyes, she falls asleep when we lay her on her back. This baby doll is dressed in bloomers, a shirt and a cotton bonnet.
Baby Flora's design features include:
- Exclusive PETIT PAN design.
- Sleepy eyes.
- Her head turns from left to right.
- Doll and clothes machine washable at 30°.
- Soft body printed with a pretty patterned bodysuit.
- Recycled fibre padding.
- Head, arms and legs in neutral scented vinyl.
- Loose clothing with Velcro straps to make dressing easier.
Who is Petit Pan? Petit Pan is a French brand, founded by Myriam De Loor and Pan Gang, which offers vibrant textiles, clothing, and home goods. They are known for their colourful mix of patterns and fabrics.
Age: + 12 m
Product width: 18 cm
Product height: 32 cm
Pack width: 20 cm
Pack height: 34 cm
Pack depth: 10 cm